Online Course: Drive Training | Magnetek Quattro AC drive | Part #OL-MAG-QUAT-AC
This online training course includes discussions of basic troubleshooting of Magnetek’s industry-leading Quattro AC variable frequency drives for elevator applications.
This course has 14 modules.
Training Course Objectives:
- Component Review
- Quatro technology
- Alignment methods
- Basic Parameters
- Display messages
- Display status LEDs
- Speed Regulator set up
- Control panel maintenance
- Faults part 1 & 2
- Inertia response
Who Should Take this Class?
Elevator OEM Controls Manufacturers who have Quattro AC drives installed in their systems.
- After registering for the course, there will be a link to access the LearnUpon Learning Management System log in where you will be asked to create a password to set up your account.
- Each Student must register directly only ONE student per transaction.
- If you have trouble with this process, please email Aftermarket@cmworks.com
- Please use Google Chrome for the best user experience.
Length: Approximately 1 hour
Course Designers: Cheedeng Xiong