Our Mission: Training is an investment that pays. Fewer accidents, higher morale and greater productivity are but a few of the dividends. At Columbus McKinnon, we are committed to promoting the safe and efficient use of overhead cranes, hoists and rigging equipment to keep your business running and your workers injury free.
What We Do: Whether you need to meet OSHA or ASME requirements, receive overhead crane and rigging certification, or simply gain the peace of mind that comes from having a safer work environment, Columbus McKinnon can help.
With dedicated team members, comprehensive and challenging curriculum and state-of-the-art training centers, we bring you professionally developed courses that highlight safe rigging and lifting techniques as well as accurate and timely product maintenance.
Through lecture and hands-on training, students will learn proper care, inspection and application of all types of cranes and lifting equipment, as well as applicable industry regulations. Specifically, students will learn to:
- Properly secure loads
- Conduct overhead crane, hoist and rigging gear inspections
- Properly inspect, select and apply rigging equipment
- Troubleshoot and repair mechanical and electrical systems
- Disassemble, inspect, adjust and reassemble all CMCO hoists
- Reduce downtime and maximize production
- Prevent injuries and deaths