Online Course: CMCO Chain Hoist Technician Certification | Part # OL-CH-C
NEW ONLINE COURSE CONTENT!
This interactive online course is designed to provide certification on CMCO’s chain hoist repair and service procedures for a variety of hoists, including CM, Budgit, Coffing, and Yale electric, air, and manual hoists. It will measure the skills necessary for competent job performance by testing the technician’s knowledge of diagnostics and repair procedures per the latest industry standards and CMCO repair and service guidelines.
- Review of applicable standards for hoist inspection procedures
- Hoist identification
- Chain Inspections
- Hook Inspections
- Manual Hoist Inspection
- Load testing requirements
- Electrical Safety
- Basic air and electrical theory
- Understanding the hoist’s electrical system
- Reading wiring diagrams
- Mechanical brake maintenance
- Gear housing and Suspension Frame inspections
- Motor Inspection
- Review of applicable industry standards: ASME B30’s
Student Will Receive:
- Certificate of Course Completion
Certification expires 3 years after the completion date of the online course.
- After registering and paying for the course, you will be automatically directed to our new LearnUpon LMS where you will be asked to create a password to set up your account.
- If you are not the student who will be taking the class, please email Henry.Brozyna@cmworks.com with the student's name and email address so that he can enroll your student.
- Please use Google Chrome for the best user experience.