CM-ET Fall Protection Authorized User | 6-Hour Class
Falls remain the leading cause of worker fatalities, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. Learn how to protect yourself while working at height, and stay up to date on the most recent fall protection regulations, standards and equipment.
This 6-hour goes beyond online courses, utilizing practical applications and hands-on activities to demonstrate safe practices, in accordance with occupational safety regulations and industry standards, to keep you safe on the job.
All equipment will be provided by CM.
Attendees are encouraged to bring their own fall protection equipment as well.
Practical applications include:
- Structure/Tower climbing with the use of work positioning, fall arrest lanyards, self-retracting devices, & rescue-ready belay systems.
- Horizontal Lifeline systems, including remote rescue from HLL systems.
- Travel Restraint systems for the prevention of falls.
- Rope Descent Systems (RDS) as defined by OSHA 1910 & 1926 subpart D regulations.
- Emergency egress techniques for work-at-height.
- Risk Assessment and rescue planning considerations.