IMPACT ACCESS SPRAT March 20 - 24, 2023
This 5-day SPRAT training and evaluation course is designed to provide recognition and credibility to rope access technicians. This course will cover the necessary skills for either Level 1, 2 or 3 SPRAT certification, as it applies to each participant. Students who pass the evaluation, in accordance with SPRAT Certification Requirements, will be awarded a SPRAT certification, which is valid for three years.
This SPRAT Certification will allow the student to perform rope access work appropriate to one of the three levels, as described in the SPRAT Certification Requirements for Rope Access Work.
All equipment required for training will be provided. Participants who wish to use their own equipment may be permitted on a case-by-case basis, prior to training sessions. All such equipment must be in serviceable condition, with up-to-date inspection records. Some equipment may be denied if it does not conform to current safety standard or if it is dissimilar to equipment being used by the group.
SPRAT fee of $100 per student included with tuition.
Refreshments and lunches provided.
8:30 am - 5:00 pm, Mon-Fri
Discounts available for ETCP certified technicians, IATSE members in good standing, as well as military, law enforcement, and emergency response professionals.
Contact Brian.Leister@cmworks.com for details.
When registering, please add the desired SPRAT level beside the name of each student.
- Students must be 18 years or older and have valid, government-issued ID.
- Maximum body weight of 280 lbs. due to equipment limitations.
Participants should expect to perform strenuous activity while suspended for prolonged periods of time over the course of five consecutive 8-hour days. It is strongly recommended that participants self-evaluate for the following attributes:
- Good strength-to-weight ratio
- Ability to perform at least one pull-up with chin above bar
- Average to good cardio fitness level
- 20 sit-ups or 20 stairs (16”-18”) within 2 minutes
- Full-function of extremities
- Free from injuries or chronic conditions that impair digital dexterity
- Recommended maximum body weight of 220 lbs. for people up to 6 ft. tall
- Due to equipment limitations, body weight maximum is 280 lbs.
- Each participant must assume all responsibility for monitoring their own physical limitations.
- If there are any doubts as to your physical abilities or limitations, we recommend you see your physician for a full physical before taking this course.
MENTAL APTITUDE GUIDELINES
- Safety 1st mentality
- A healthy respect for heights
- Readiness to learn, in a group environment