Online Course: Drive Training | Magnetek M 1000 drive | Part #OL-MAG-M1000-1
This online training course includes discussions of basic troubleshooting of Magnetek’s industry-leading M 1000 variable frequency drives for elevator applications.
This course has 21 modules.
Training Course Objectives:
- Drive Ratings
- Site Start Up
- User Interface
- General Parameter Set up
- Boards and Terminals overview
- Car Controller Interface
- Car Controller Interface parameters
- Troubleshooting 101
- Troubleshooting Drive Faults Part 1
- Troubleshooting Drive Faults Part 2
- Troubleshooting Drive Faults Part 3
- Troubleshooting Drive Faults Part 4
- Navigation Overview
- Auto Tune Closed Loop
- Auto Tune Permanent Magnet Motors
- PG-F3 Options card installation
- PM Position Lock
- PM Start Up Procedure
Who Should Take this Class?
Elevator OEM Controls Manufacturers who have M 1000 drives installed in their systems.
- After registering for the course, there will be a link to access the LearnUpon Learning Management System log in where you will be asked to create a password to set up your account.
- Each Student must register directly only ONE student per transaction.
- If you have trouble with this process, please email Aftermarket@cmworks.com
- Please use Google Chrome for the best user experience.
Length: Approximately 1 hour
Course Designers: Cheedeng Xiong